Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why Blog?


As a dietitian, I constantly see the connection between food intake and almost any ailment or condition of the human body. My first response to most physical symptoms includes, “I wonder if you have a mineral deficiency” or “Fatty acids will help clear that up.” So it is only natural to me to make such a connection with food and God’s word. The Good Book is full of applications to our health and food intake. I hope to explore these connections in this blog. 

There are probably thousands of nutrition and health blogs already in existence. So I won’t waste your time by reinventing the wheel. My ultimate goal is to present nutrition information in a way that you will hopefully relate to.  I also help you will take good tidbits of knowledge from here and apply it to your own lives. While not all blogs will necessarily cover a faith-based topic, many will. I also cannot for the life of me avoid controversial topics. I’ll be certain to sneak a few of those in here.

I will provide tips on eating healthier, avoiding bad nutrition advice, setting goals, and every one's favorite topic...losing weight.  I welcome your thoughts, comments, and suggestions along the way.

So I am about to begin the journey of taking all the little thoughts in my head and exposing them for the world to see. I’m jumping into the blogosphere. That’s not scary at all…

Today's Verse:  "As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received." Ephesians 4:1

No comments:

Post a Comment